Advertisment

SEARCH BLINK

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME HERE CARI WANGIAN ANDA SINI

SEARCH BAR

Friday, January 5, 2018

My Burberry Black by Burberry

My Burberry Black by Burberry
Women Parfum
A new fragrance joining the My Burberry collection. My Burberry Black follows the same codes of craftsmanship, innovation, and appreciation of the iconic Heritage Trench Coat. Launched by house of Burberry in 2016. My Burberry Black fuses the scent of sun-drenched jasmine flower and peach nectar with a sensual touch of rose. The iconic rose note at the heart of My Burberry fragrances is given a sweet and inviting candied twist, while rich amber patchouli rounds out the scent for a deep and captivating finish. My Burberry Black travels back to a London garden amidst a gathering storm, heavy rain contrasting with the warm and captivating flora.
My Burberry Black by Burberry 90ml Edp
Condition: Retail Packaging
Retail Price: RM500++
Our Price: RM315.00 + PosLaju postage RM8(WM) RM11(EM) 

Pre-Order Stock
MESSAGE US