Advertisment

SEARCH BLINK

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME HERE CARI WANGIAN ANDA SINI

SEARCH BAR

Thursday, May 12, 2016

My Burberry Tester Perfume

My Burberry by Burberry
Women Edp Tester
Inspired by the trench coat and its heritage of British design and craftsmanship, My Burberry captures the fragrance of a London garden after the rain. Launched by house of Burberry in September 2014. The composition of the new fragrance My Burberry opens with sweet peas and citrusy notes of bergamot leading to geranium, freesia flowers and golden quince in the heart. The fragrance is rounded up with patchouli in the base, joined with Damascus and Centifolia rose. The bottle My Burberry is made of glass, with a stopper inspired by the button of a Burberry trench coat. The color is honey-beige, also taken from the cult trench. The neck of the bottle features a ribbon made of the same fabric as the Burberry trench from a factory in Castleford, Yorkshire. 

My Burberry by Burberry 90ml Edp (Tester) 
Condition: White tester box with cap
Retail Price: RM490++
Our Price: RM255.00 + PosLaju postage RM8(WM) RM11(EM)

SOLD
Available under Pre-Order (while stock last with our supplier).