Advertisment

SEARCH BLINK

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME HERE CARI WANGIAN ANDA SINI

SEARCH BAR

Friday, January 5, 2018

Jeanne Lanvin My Sin Tester Perfume

Jeanne Lanvin My Sin by Lanvin
Women Edp Tester
Jeanne Lanvin My Sin perfume for Women by Lanvin was introduced in 2017. The fragrance offers a variation based on notes of musk, borrowed from the Jeanne Lanvin 1924 original fragrance, with an outrageously fruity twist. Top notes are juicy apricot and pear. Middle notes are rose petals and freesia. Ending with sandalwood and musk. Lanvin brings back Jeanne Lanvin My Sin as homage to this mythical aroma and to its adventurous explorer.

Jeanne Lanvin My Sin by Lanvin 50ml Edp (Tester) 
Condition: White tester box with cap
Retail Price: RM320++
Our Price: RM150.00 + PosLaju postage RM8(WM) RM11(EM)

SOLD
Available under Pre-Order (while stock last with our supplier
MESSAGE US