Advertisment

SEARCH BLINK

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME HERE CARI WANGIAN ANDA SINI

SEARCH BAR

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Lady Million Eau My Gold! by Paco Rabanne

Lady Million Eau My Gold! by Paco Rabanne
Women Edt
A new imagining of the the iconic Lady Million: Lady Million Eau My Gold by Paco Rabanne. It launched in spring of 2014. The composition of this latest fragrance consists of mango, neroli, bergamot, mandarin and grapefruit, upon the heart of violet leaf and orange blossom. The base is warm due to notes of musk, amber, sandalwood and cedar. For this new edition of Eau de Toilette, the diamond-shaped bottle is elongated and became almost totally transparent. When you remove the stopper, the inscription "Eau My Gold!" is revealed.
Lady Million Eau My Gold! by Paco Rabanne 80ml Edt
Condition: Retail Packaging
Retail Price: RM380++
Our Price: RM250.00 + PosLaju postage RM7(WM) RM10(EM)

Pre-Order Stock
MESSAGE US