Advertisment

SEARCH BLINK

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME HERE CARI WANGIAN ANDA SINI

SEARCH BAR

Thursday, June 11, 2020

My BURBERRY Eau de Toilette Perfume Set

My BURBERRY by BURBERRY
Women Edt Set
My BURBERRY Eau de Toilette is a lighter, more sheer version of their previous Eau de Parfum version. Lauched in 2015, the bright grand floral is a fresh interpretation of the eau de parfum featuring a blend of rain tipped blossoms. Radiant top notes of sweet pea and fresh lemon flower reflect a peony, peach flower and freesia heart, with a base of Damask rose, white moss and musk.My BURBERRY set is presented in a fitted box from stone coloured gabardine textured paper.
This Exclusive st consist of:
- My BURBERRY by BURBERRY 90ml Edt Spray
- My BURBERRY by BURBERRY 75ml Perfumed Bathing Gel
- My BURBERRY by BURBERRY 75ml Perfumed Body Lotion
- My BURBERRY gift Box

My BURBERRY Eau de Toilette Perfume Set
Condition: Perfume Set
Retail Price: RM500++
Our Price: RM295.00 + PosLaju postage RM11(WM) RM16(EM)

SOLD
Available under Pre-Order (while stock last with our supplier).