Advertisment

SEARCH BLINK

SEARCH YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME HERE CARI WANGIAN ANDA SINI

SEARCH BAR

Friday, December 8, 2017

My Burberry Festive Edition Edp Tester Perfume

My Burberry Festive Edition by Burberry
Women Edp Tester 
Introducing My Burberry Festive. An enchanting, limited edition eau de parfum with shimmering gold flakes for the festive season. My Burberry Festive Eau de Parfum was launched in 2015. Top notes of the composition accentuate sweet peas, bergamot and herbal freshness of geranium, announcing golden quince and honey flowers of freesia in the heart. Chords of patchouli in the base contribute to elegant charm rounded up with a rich floral bouquet of Centifolia and Damascus rose. The timeless elegance of the My Burberry bottle remains, with a horn-look lid and a gold gabardine knot inspired by the trench coat. 

My Burberry Festive Edition by Burberry 90ml Edp (Tester)
Condition: White tester box with cap
Retail Price: RM480++
Our Price: RM260.00 + PosLaju postage RM8(WM) RM11(EM) 

SOLD
Available under Pre-Order (while stock last with our supplier).
MESSAGE US